1. Adopt the latest global positioning satellite (GPS) system and wireless radar/ laser detector technology (to connect with GPS display screen)
2. When you detect a location, the GPS will tell you exactly what type of camera, speed limit and distances when driving in close proximity of emergency vehicles, this speed detector alerts you so that you can control your car’s speed detecting signals across wavelength bands X, K, Ku and Ka. Compatible with any type of navigator provides a safety and pleasure driving With clear backlight screen display
3. Supporting Language: Support Russian & English speaker, factory settings for the English
4. Working distance: 300m
1. “UP”: volume will be increased pressing this button
2. “MEUE”: Screen will be become brighter to press this button
3. “DN”: volume will be reduced pressing this button & to shift between the city mode and high way mode, it will change language to Russia or English if press this button over 5 secouds.
4. I/O: DC charging jack and USB jack
K-band: 24.150GHz +/- 175 MHz
K-band: 24.125GHz +/- 175 MHz
KU-band: 13.450GHz +/- 125 MHz
Ka-band: 34.700GHz +/- 1300 MHz
Ka-band: 33.400GHz +/- 1300 MHz
1. Please install the detector properly following the user manual. A rule must be complied with is in whatever way the detector installed, it must not impair the motorist’s view or increase the risk of an accident.
2. Depending on your car, the power supply of the cigarette lighter socket would be continuous or can be switched on/off by your ignition switch. So before you leaving the car, confirm the status of the detector. Do not leave the detector alone to be longtime running, this may lead to complete consumption of car battery or shorten the life of the detector.
3. Before leaving your car, always remember to conceal your detector in a safe place. To avoid the possibility of break? In theft or distortion of shape due to the heat of longtime exposure in the sun(sometime the temperature in car would be a hundred Celsius or above in Summer)
4 Do not disconnect the detector from PC in the whole process of updating. Or this may result in the instability of system.
5. Use standard 12V DC power supply to the detector. Nothing should cover or overlie the detector while in use.